- Candidates must have at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting / Banking or equivalent.
- Must-have languages: Indonesian, English Have at least 2 years of experience in taxation
- Have a Tax Brevert A & B certificate Always follow the latest tax regulations
- Capabilities that must be possessed: negotiation, leadership
- Preferably a specialized Supervisor / Coordinator in Finance – Audit / Tax or equivalent.
- Preferably those who have experience working in tax consultants
- Ensure that the implementation of tax planning has been carried out in accordance with the policies and procedures that have been determined
- Prepare and report accurate and timely monthly and annual tax reports (PPh & VAT)
- Prepare and distribute proof of withholding income tax to suppliers
- Prepare VAT return notes Reconciling commercial and fiscal financial reports (PPh & VAT) Ad tax monitor
- Receive the STP and check its correctness
- Updating and disseminating new tax regulations
- Prepare correspondence with KPP
- Prepare and provide the necessary data in tax audits
- Filing of tax documents